Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Penguins of Madagascar" (2008)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Penguins of Madagascar"
- The Penguin Who Loved Me (2015) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Marble Jar Head/Good Night and Good Chuck (2012) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Tunnel of Love/Skipper Makes Perfect (2012) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- P.E.L.T./Private and the Winky Factory (2012) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- A Kipper for Skipper/High Moltage (2012) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Penguins of Madagascar (2014) Played by Conrad Vernon
... aka "Penguins from Madagascar: The Movie" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012) Played by John DiMaggio
- The Penguins of Madagascar - Operation: Get Ducky (2010) (V) Played by John DiMaggio
- The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper (2005) Played by John DiMaggio
- Madagascar (2005) Played by Jeffrey Katzenberg / John DiMaggio
- Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns - Again (2011) (VG) Played by John DiMaggio
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (VG) Played by Fred Tatasciore
Skipper: Kowalski, analysis.
Kowalski: Ankle bracelets with tracking devices. They can monitor our every move.
Skipper: That ain't gonna fly! No one can know our whereabouts at any time, not even us. Rico, hacksaw me!
[Rico hocks out a hacksaw, Skipper catches it]
Private: Skipper, are you going to saw off the bracelet?
Skipper: Bracelet? I was just going to saw off my foot. But you might have something there, Private.
Kowalski: Wait, Skipper! Tamper-proof lining. If you cut the bracelet, it would break and set off the alarm.
Skipper: Well, men, it looks like we've got us a waiting game.
Kowalski: I'm afraid we don't have time to wait, Skipper. We left the air conditioning room before I could install the cooling attachment. Without it, the heat inside the furnace will built up until...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.