Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Roy Anderson (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Related Videos (see all 229)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Roy's Wedding (2012) TV episode, Played by David Denman
- Threat Level Midnight (2011) TV episode, Played by David Denman
- Crime Aid (2008) TV episode, Played by David Denman
- The Negotiation (2007) TV episode, Played by David Denman
- Cocktails (2007) TV episode, Played by David Denman
- "The Office: The Accountants"
- Someone in the Warehouse (2006) TV episode, Played by David Denman
Jim Halpert: [about purse salesgirl Katy] She's not really my type.
Roy: What, are you gay?
Jim Halpert: Mm, I don't think so, nope.
Kevin: Well, what is your type?
Jim Halpert: [looks at Pam, takes a few seconds to come up with an answer] Moms, primarily. Yep, soccer moms, single moms, NASCAR moms. Any type of mom, really.
Roy: That's disgusting.
Kevin: Stay away from my mom.
Jim Halpert: Too late, Kev.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.