Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jan Levinson (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 203)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Couples Discount (2013) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- The Whale (2012) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- Threat Level Midnight (2011) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- Sex Ed (2010) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- Stress Relief (2009) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- "The Office: The Accountants"
- The Books Don't Balance (2006) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin (as Jan Levinson-Gould)
Jan Levinson: [barging into David's office] You son of a bitch.
David Wallace: Jan, this isn't the time. I'm in an interview.
Jan Levinson: You're firing me? Where the hell do you get off?
David Wallace: Frankly, it's overdue. Your behavior in the last two years has been completely erratic.
Jan Levinson: Erratic?
David Wallace: Recently you haven't even shown interest in your work! You smoke constantly in your office; you spend most of the day online shopping; you disappear for hours at a time, sometimes days, always saying you're visiting your sister in Scottsdale; you go to Scranton far more often than you need to...
Jan Levinson: [takes off jacket, exposing cleavage] Is it because of these?
Michael Scott: [sulking outside of office] Whoa, hey, whoa, Jan...
Jan Levinson: I wanna know! I wanna know because if it is, then-then I will see you in court!
David Wallace: It's not. It's not.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.