Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jan Levinson (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 206)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Couples Discount (2013) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- The Whale (2012) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- Threat Level Midnight (2011) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- Sex Ed (2010) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- Stress Relief (2009) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin
- "The Office: The Accountants"
- The Books Don't Balance (2006) TV episode, Played by Melora Hardin (as Jan Levinson-Gould)
Jan Levinson-Gould: Sports metaphors are one of the ways women feel left out of the language of the office. Now, I know this might sound silly, but many women ask to go over it, so, "fumble" means...
Jan Levinson-Gould: Right. "Par for the course" is a golf term. It means "right on track." "Below par" means "worse." Wait. That should mean better. That doesn't make sense.
Kelly Kapoor: What about "second base"? Like, if Michael said he got to second base with you, does that mean you, like, closed a deal?
Jan Levinson-Gould: Excuse me?
Kelly Kapoor: I mean, that's a baseball term, right?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.