Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jim Halpert (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Photos (See all 95 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Finale (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- A.A.R.M. (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Livin' the Dream (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Paper Airplane (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Stairmageddon (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Ribbitless/The Clawfice (2011) TV episode, Played by Ben Schwartz
- "The Steve and Kathy Show"
- Church Show (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Weedman
Jim Halpert: There are other reasons to go to Ohio.
Pam Beesly: [interrupting] We're getting married today.
Jim Halpert: [laughs] So it turns out it's the closest place to get a marriage license without a three-day waiting period.
Pam Beesly: Tell them how it happened.
Jim Halpert: Okay, so we're going through all the wedding plans and, boy, it is complicated.
Pam Beesly: And very expensive.
Jim Halpert: Very expensive. 'Cause you say you want a small wedding and that's great, but then you have to...
Pam Beesly: You can't leave anyone out.
Jim Halpert: No one.
Pam Beesly: Okay, just get to the good part.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.