Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jim Halpert (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Photos (See all 71 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 207)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Finale (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- A.A.R.M. (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Livin' the Dream (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Paper Airplane (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Stairmageddon (2013) TV episode, Played by John Krasinski
- Ribbitless/The Clawfice (2011) TV episode, Played by Ben Schwartz
- "The Steve and Kathy Show"
- Church Show (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Weedman
[Jim exits his car and runs to meet Pam under the overhang]
Pam Beesley: Hey, this is not halfway. I did the math. I had to drive way longer than you. Montclair would have been closer, so you have to buy lunch.
[Jim drops to one knee]
Pam Beesley: What are you doing?
Jim Halpert: [holding out a jewelry box] I just can't wait.
Pam Beesley: Oh, my God.
Jim Halpert: Pam, will you marry me?
Pam Beesley: [laughing incredulously] Oh, my God!
Jim Halpert: So?
Pam Beesley: [nods happily] Yes!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.