Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Scott (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Photos (See all 103 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 230)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Finale (2013) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- The Inner Circle (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- Goodbye, Michael (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- Michael's Last Dundies (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- Training Day (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
Michael Scott: I know. Grumble, grumble, but you would follow me to the ends of the earth grumbling all the way. Like that dwarf from "Lord of the Rings."
Dwight Schrute: Gimli.
Michael Scott: Nerd. That is why you're not on the team.
Dwight Schrute: Just trying to be helpful.
Michael Scott: [mimicking Dwight] "I'll help. Elwyn Dragonslayer. Ten points, power sword."
Jim Halpert: That's him.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.