Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Scott (Character)
from "The Office" (2005)
|Photos (See all 103 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 231)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Finale (2013) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- The Inner Circle (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- Goodbye, Michael (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- Michael's Last Dundies (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
- Training Day (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Carell
Edward R. Meow: [Michael and the employees kids are watching the young Michael on an old puppet show] So, tell me, what do you wanna be when you grow up?
Young Michael Scott: I wanna be married and have 100 kids so I can have 100 friends, and no one can say no to being my friend.
Edward R. Meow: [Long pause] Uh... oh, okay. Well, nice talking with you, Michael. Back to you, Miss Trudy.
Melissa Hudson: [after Michael turns off the clip] Did you get married?
Michael Scott: Uh, no.
Abby: Why not?
Michael Scott: Uh, it just never happened.
Sasha: So, do you have any kids?
Michael Scott: Uh, nope.
Jake Palmer: Do you have a girlfriend?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.