Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheriff Harry S. Truman (Character)
from "Twin Peaks" (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces (2014) Played by Michael Ontkean
... aka "The Missing Pieces" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me: The Missing Pieces" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me Deleted Scenes" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery" - USA (promotional title)
- Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) Played by Michael Ontkean
- "Twin Peaks"
- Episode #2.21 (1991) TV episode, Played by Michael Ontkean
- Episode #2.22 (1991) TV episode, Played by Michael Ontkean
- Episode #2.20 (1991) TV episode, Played by Michael Ontkean
- Episode #2.19 (1991) TV episode, Played by Michael Ontkean
- Episode #2.18 (1991) TV episode, Played by Michael Ontkean
- Pretty as a Picture: The Art of David Lynch (1997) (TV) Played by Michael Ontkean
- "Entertainment Tonight"
... aka "E.T." - USA (informal title)
... aka "This Week in Entertainment" - USA (weekend title)
- Episode dated 26 August 1992 (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Ontkean (as Sheriff Harry Truman)
- Twin Peaks/Cop Rock: Behind the Scenes (1990) (TV) Played by Michael Ontkean
Special Agent Dale Cooper: [very serious] Fellas, let's stand together for a moment. It's time I mentioned something. Now, I'm not sure, but I believe I was visited by a giant. Twice. In my room. He left me three clues. The first had to do with Jacques Renault in a body bag. It came true almost immediately. The second was, "The owls are not what they seem." The third was about a man who points without chemicals.
Sheriff Harry Truman: [perplexed] You were visited... by a giant?
Special Agent Dale Cooper: [nods yes]
FBI Agent Albert Rosenfield: Any relation to the dwarf?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.