Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Hurley (Character)
from "Twin Peaks" (1990)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) Played by James Marshall
- "Twin Peaks"
- Episode #2.21 (1991) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
- Episode #2.22 (1991) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
- Episode #2.20 (1991) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
- Episode #2.19 (1991) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
- Episode #2.18 (1991) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
- "Entertainment Tonight"
... aka "E.T." - USA (informal title)
... aka "This Week in Entertainment" - USA (weekend title)
- Episode dated 26 August 1992 (1992) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
- Twin Peaks/Cop Rock: Behind the Scenes (1990) (TV) Played by James Marshall
- "Late Night with David Letterman"
- Episode dated 4 May 1990 (1990) TV episode, Played by James Marshall
Evelyn Marsh: [in a bar] Headed somewhere?
James Hurley: I'm sorry?
Evelyn Marsh: Is there some place you're going to, or running from?
James Hurley: [laughs] You got the wrong guy. I'm alright.
Evelyn Marsh: Men are always alright. Right up until they pull the trigger. And then we watch the neighbors solemnly march out to the news cameras to tell us: "He was such a nice, quiet guy."
James Hurley: [chuckles] Well, I'm only quiet on the outside.
Evelyn Marsh: I can almost hear what's inside from here... Live nearby?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.