Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby (Character)
from "Twin Peaks" (1990)
|Related Videos (see all 63)|
- "General Hospital"
- Episode dated 19 September 2000 (2000) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn (as Doctor Jacoby)
- Episode dated 15 September 2000 (2000) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn (as Doctor Jacoby)
- Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) Played by Russ Tamblyn
- "Twin Peaks"
- Episode #2.21 (1991) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn
- Episode #2.22 (1991) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn
- Episode #2.17 (1991) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn
- Episode #2.15 (1991) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn
- Episode #2.14 (1991) TV episode, Played by Russ Tamblyn
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby: Bobby, were you very sad when Laura died?
Bobby Briggs: Laura wanted to die.
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby: How do you know that?
Bobby Briggs: Because she told me.
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby: What else did she tell you? Did she tell you that there was no goodness in the world?
Bobby Briggs: She said that people tried to be good. But they were really sick and rotten on the inside, her most of all. And every time she tried to make the world a better place, something terrible came up inside her and pulled her back down into hell, and took her deeper and deeper into the blackest nightmare. Each time it got harder to go back up to the light.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.