Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Punisher (Character)
from Iron Man: Rise of Technovore (2013) (V)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher (2014) (V) Played by Brian Bloom (as Punisher)
... aka "Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher" - USA (promotional title)
- The Badly Animated Marvel Christmas Carol (2014) (V) Played by Jason Hogeboom (as Punisher)
- A Day in the Life of a SuperHero: Part I (2014) Played by Nick Howrey
- The Badly Animated Adventures of Spider-Man (2013) (V) Played by Jason Hogeboom (as Punisher)
- The Punisher: No Mercy (2013) Played by Shawn Baichoo
- Iron Man: Rise of Technovore (2013) (V) Played by Norman Reedus / Tesshô Genda
- "Uncanny X-Men"
- Uncanny Avengers (2013) TV episode, Played by T.J. Garland
- Not My Meal Ticket (2013) TV episode, Played by Shawn Parr
- Punisher: Outbreak (2012) Played by Jimmy Dempster
- "Robot Chicken"
- Disemboweled by an Orphan (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- The Punisher: Dead of Night (2012) Played by Thomas Webster
- Daredevil '83 (2011) Played by Shawn Parr
- A Toast to Green Lantern (2011) Played by Mike Apple
- Punisher '79-82 (2010) Played by Shawn Parr
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Night in the Sanctorum! (2009) TV episode, Played by Ray Stevenson
- Punisher: First Round (2005) Played by Corey Sosner
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Partners in Danger Chapter 8: The Return of the Green Goblin (1997) TV episode, Played by John Beck (as Punisher)
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 8: Duel of the Hunters (1995) TV episode, Played by John Beck (as Punisher)
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 7: Enter the Punisher (1995) TV episode, Played by John Beck (as Punisher)
- "Attack of the Show!"
- Odette Annable (2011) TV episode, Played by Bernardo DiGirolamo (as The Pun-isher)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.