Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 283)|
- "Cougar Town"
- A One Story Town (2012) TV episode, Played by George Miserlis
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by George Miserlis
- My Lawyer's in Love (2009) TV episode, Played by George Miserlis
- My Identity Crisis (2007) TV episode, Played by George Miserlis
- My Words of Wisdom (2007) TV episode, Played by George Miserlis
- My Musical (2007) TV episode, Played by George Miserlis
Ted Buckland: Hey. This is my band. We all work in different departments in the hospital.
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Ted, I know, you told me last time that you...
Ted Buckland: [lead tenor] Legaaaaaal, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Randall: [bass] Ac-coun-tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Crispin: [baritone] Shipping and receiviiiiiiiiiing, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Roy: [high tenor] On-site property management including pest control, night-time security, non-arboreal gardening services, and tenant-related easements and liens.
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Hey, you got promoted!
Ted Buckland, Randall, Crispin, Roy: [in four-part harmony] It's about time. He's/I've been busting his/my hump around here for six years. Hmmm-mmm.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.