Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Wen (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Charles Rahi Chun
- My Chopped Liver (2006) TV episode, Played by Charles Rahi Chun
- My Extra Mile (2006) TV episode, Played by Charles Rahi Chun
- My Day at the Races (2006) TV episode, Played by Charles Rahi Chun
- My Best Moment (2004) TV episode, Played by Charles Rahi Chun
Dr. Christopher Turk: Scalpel.
Nurse Carla Espinosa: Scalpel what?
Dr. Christopher Turk: Scalpel, please...
Nurse Carla Espinosa: Here you go, baby. Sorry... Dr Baby
Dr. Wen: Shall we proceed, Dr Baby?
Nurse Carla Espinosa: You know, papi, this guy looks a lot like your waxer.
Dr. Todd Quinlan: The Todd says, what now?
Dr. Christopher Turk: Nothing! She meant her waxer cos... We're... We're working, guys!
Dr. Wen: No no no, I wanna hear this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.