Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ted Buckland (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Related Videos (see all 283)|
- "Cougar Town"
- A One Story Town (2012) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- Something Good Coming (2011) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- Our Histories (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- My Finale: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- My Chief Concern (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- My Soul on Fire: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- "Scrubs: Interns"
- Legal Custodians Outakes (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- Screw You with Ted and the Gooch (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- Our Meeting with the Brain Trust (2009) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
Dr. Perry Cox: [Carla tells bad joke] You would hear crickets chirping, but they were too uncomfortable at just how unfunny that actually was.
Nurse Carla Espinosa: So what, I'm not funny?
Dr. Perry Cox: Why I think you're very funny... WHEN you're being sarcastic or you're up on your high horse. You know, as long as you stay right in you wheel house.
[Dr. Cox begins walking through the room]
Dr. Perry Cox: Barbie is funniest when she's an anal retentive train wreck; your husband does it when he's sarcastic.
Dr. Christopher Turk: Ya know, I do what I do when I do what I do.
Dr. Perry Cox: The Janitor is amusing because quite frankly he's insane
The Janitor: [walks by with tiny boots that look like they are for a baby on his hands] I made shoes for my bunny.
Dr. Perry Cox: [walks over the J.D] And Alice here, well she can turn a phrase. and I'm assuming because I called you Alice you're thinking of me as the maid from the Brady Bunch.
[Dr. Cox appears as Alice from the Brady Bunch then looks at J.D]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.