Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nurse Laverne Roberts (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Related Videos (see all 102)|
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Aloma Wright (as Nurse Roberts)
- My Comedy Show (2009) TV episode, Played by Aloma Wright (as Nurse Roberts)
- My Princess (2008) TV episode, Played by Aloma Wright (as Nurse Shirley)
- My Identity Crisis (2007) TV episode, Played by Aloma Wright (as Nurse Shirley)
- My Hard Labor (2007) TV episode, Played by Aloma Wright (as Nurse Shirley)
Nurse Carla Espinosa: Why are you breaking up with Keith?
Dr. Elliot Reid: Look... Keith is sweet, but after watching him get walked on again this morning, I feel like I need a stronger man in my life. I want what you guys have... someone to stand up for me when I really need it, you know? Someone as confident as Turk or as brave as Dr Cox or as... I'm sorry Laverne, I don't really know your husband. What are some of Mr Roberts' good qualities?
Nurse Laverne Roberts: Well, he was a roadie for Jimi Hendrix, and when it rains he carries me to the car.
Dr. Elliot Reid: And you guys have been together what... 60 years?
Nurse Laverne Roberts: I'm 48! And I'm done here.
Dr. Elliot Reid: Uhm... my bad... yeah...
Nurse Carla Espinosa: [sobbing and crying] I don't want Keith to go... Elliot, I don't want Keith to go!
Jordan Sullivan: Aww... there, there...
[she starts to console her, then she pushes Carla's chair away. Elliot looks at her astonished]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.