Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jordan Sullivan (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 283)|
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- Our Stuff Gets Real (2010) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Finale: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Chief Concern (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Soul on Fire: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
Jordan Sullivan: [handing him a fork] Welcome home, Perry. Here's the new program: You occasionally lift a finger helping with Jack, and I'm gonna try to keep from hating the unborn baby in my belly that's made my ass so big, I can't fit the whole thing on a toilet when I pee eight hundred times a day! I can't.
Dr. Cox: You love spaghetti. You had some just last night, didn't ya?
Baby Jack: No, I didn't.
Dr. Cox: Jordan, the boy is lying to me.
Jordan Sullivan: Oh, Perry, nobody likes a tattle-tail!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.