Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jordan Sullivan (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 283)|
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- Our Stuff Gets Real (2010) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Finale: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Chief Concern (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
- My Soul on Fire: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Christa Miller
Dr. Perry Cox: [to Jordan, who came back home pregnant] Jordan, please tell me you ate a raccoon and it's slowly making its way through your digestive system...
Jordan Sullivan: Oh, don't worry. It's not your baby. Though not for lack of trying; see
Jordan Sullivan: , we have sex a lot.
Julie Keaton: Who are you?
Jordan Sullivan: Who do you think I am?
Julie Keaton: Well, you have keys to the apartment, so I'm gonna say... the maid!
Dr. Perry Cox: Julie, this is my ex-wife, Jordan. Jordan, this is my girlfriend, Julie. OK, that was a treat, wasn't it?
Dr. Perry Cox: Now, would you like me to call you a cab or should I just whistle and have the flying monkeys bring the broom around?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.