Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danni Sullivan (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Related Videos (see all 283)|
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Quarantine (2005) TV episode, Played by Tara Reid
- My Best Friend's Wedding (2004) TV episode, Played by Tara Reid
- My Self-Examination (2004) TV episode, Played by Tara Reid
- My Fault (2004) TV episode, Played by Tara Reid
- My Choosiest Choice of All (2004) TV episode, Played by Tara Reid
Kylie: So, uh, what's wrong with this guy?
J.D.: [reading the chart] Well, let's see. Fatigue, fever, malaise... Have you been to Hong Kong, sir?
J.D.: [thought] And then I said something stupid...
J.D.: Could be SARS.
J.D.: [thought] I forgot that if any doctor suspects SARS, it's cause for immediate quarantine lock-down.
Dr. Perry Cox: What have you done, Newbie?
Danni Sullivan: [offering a flask] Quaran-tinies, anyone?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.