Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Molly Clock (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Best Laid Plans (2005) TV episode, Played by Heather Graham
- My Last Chance (2004) TV episode, Played by Heather Graham
- My Common Enemy (2004) TV episode, Played by Heather Graham
- My Cake (2004) TV episode, Played by Heather Graham
- Her Story (2004) TV episode, Played by Heather Graham
Dr. Elliot Reid: I understand that because of his drug problem, some of you don't think that Mr. Phillips is a good candidate for surgery, but believe me, he understands that this heart valve is a responsibility. Those of you who have met him, like Ted, can attest to this.
Dr. Bob Kelso: This is a very dicey case. Ted, what do you think?
Ted Buckland: She knows my name! Whatever she wants!
Dr. Bob Kelso: Very ethical. Why don't I open the floor to those people who currently do not have erections? Dr. Clock. Do you think this guy'll stay clean?
Dr. Molly Clock: Oh, I'm just here as a friend. I think you should ask Ted again.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.