Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Kim Briggs (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 283)|
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Chief Concern (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Cuz (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Hard Labor (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Own Worst Enemy (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Rabbit (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
Dr. Kim Briggs: J.D., we have to talk about all of our pregnancy options, even if they make us uncomfortable- There's one way of dealing with this that no one's mentioned yet... the "A" word.
J.D.: I know.
[as Kim speaks too]
Dr. Kim Briggs: [as J.D. Speaks too] Abortion... what?
J.D.: I though that we could discuss abortion over Appletinis.
Nurse Laverne Roberts: Did somebody just say "abortion"?
Dr. Kim Briggs: Laverne, with all due respect, this is none of your business... or Jesus'.
Nurse Laverne Roberts: [puts a Jesus statue on the counter] I believe he would beg to differ...
[J.D.' fantasy starts]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.