Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Kim Briggs (Character)
from "Scrubs" (2001)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 284 NEW)|
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Chief Concern (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Cuz (2009) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Hard Labor (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Own Worst Enemy (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
- My Rabbit (2007) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Banks
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Why would you tell me you miscarried our child when you clearly didn't?
Dr. Kim Briggs: That's probably a question I should answer more face to face after the lecture.
Dr. Kim Briggs: Are there any other questions? Yes, you sir.
Dr. Christopher Turk: Yeah, uh, I think you should answer his question.
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: [thinking] How did he get over there so fast?
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: [out loud] You're a good friend.
Dr. Christopher Turk: I got your back.
Dr. Kim Briggs: [breathing deeply] Anyone else have a question? Yes you i-in the back.
Old M.C.: Bust a move!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.