Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Match Made in Heaven
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- If you published a book about Cinema ...
- I would NOT want to be the object of HER affection.
- Confess your Deadly Sin ...
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
Norma Desmond (Character)
from Sunset Blvd. (1950)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "The Steve Allen Plymouth Show"
... aka "The Steve Allen Show" - USA (original title)
- Episode #3.8 (1957) TV episode, Played by Gloria Swanson
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- Sunset Boulevard (1956) TV episode, Played by Mary Astor
- "Lux Video Theatre"
... aka "Summer Video Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Sunset Boulevard (1955) TV episode, Played by Miriam Hopkins
- "The Milton Berle Show"
... aka "Texaco Star Theater" - USA (original title)
... aka "The Buick-Berle Show" - USA (new title)
- Episode #3.20 (1951) TV episode, Played by Gracie Fields
- Sunset Blvd. (1950) Played by Gloria Swanson
... aka "Sunset Boulevard" - UK, USA (alternative spelling)
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by Gloria Swanson
- The Attack of the Small Screens: 1950-1960 (2010) TV episode, Played by Gloria Swanson
- Diálogos de cine (2008) (TV) Played by Gloria Swanson
- "City Confidential"
- Old Hollywood: Silent Stars, Deadly Secrets (2007) TV episode, Played by Gloria Swanson
- Episode #5.8 (2005) TV episode, Played by Gloria Swanson
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.