Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chief Inspector Hubbard (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Tony Wendice's Mistake (1981) (TV) Played by Valdas Mikolas Jatautis (as Hubbard)
... aka "Oshibka Toni Vendisa" - Soviet Union (original title)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Anthony Quayle (as Insp. Hubbard)
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Cyril Cusack (as Chief Insp. Hubbard)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Leslie Sands (as Inspector Hubbard)
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Erik 'Bullen' Berglund (as Insp. Hubbard)
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Siegfried Lowitz (as Chefinspektor Hubbard)
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by John Williams
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Raymond Huntley (as Inspector Hubbard)
Tony Wendice: What makes you think he came in by this door?
Chief Insp. Hubbard: His shoes.
Tony Wendice: His shoes?
Chief Insp. Hubbard: The ground was soaking wet last night. If he'd come in by the garden, he'd have left mud all over the carpet. As it is, he didn't leave any marks at all, because he wiped his shoes on the front doormat.
Tony Wendice: How can you tell?
Chief Insp. Hubbard: It's a fairly new mat, and some of its fibers came off on his shoes.
Tony Wendice: Oh, but surely...
Chief Insp. Hubbard: And there was a small tar stain on the mat, and some of the fibers show that as well. There is no question about it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.