Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Margot Wendice (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Oshibka Toni Vendisa (1981) (TV) Played by Milena Tontegode (as Margot)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Angie Dickinson
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Diane Cilento (as Margo Wendice)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Diana Fairfax (as Sheila Wendice)
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Gunnel Broström (as Sheila Wendice)
- "77 Sunset Strip"
- The Fifth Stair (1959) TV episode, Played by Julie Adams
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Eva Maria Meineke
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Girl at the Next Table (1957) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Wilson (as Margot)
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Sellars (as Sheila Wendice)
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by Grace Kelly
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
Tony Wendice: How do you go about writing a detective story?
Mark Halliday: Well, you forget detection and concentrate on crime. Crime's the thing. And then you imagine you're going to steal something or murder somebody.
Tony Wendice: Oh, is that how you do it? It's interesting.
Mark Halliday: Yes, I usually put myself in the criminal's shoes and then I keep asking myself, uh, what do I do next?
Margot Mary Wendice: Do you really believe in the perfect murder?
Mark Halliday: Mmm, yes, absolutely. On paper, that is. And I think I could, uh, plan one better than most people; but I doubt if I could carry it out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.