Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Margot Wendice (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Oshibka Toni Vendisa (1981) (TV) Played by Milena Tontegode (as Margot)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Angie Dickinson
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Diane Cilento (as Margo Wendice)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Diana Fairfax (as Sheila Wendice)
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Gunnel Broström (as Sheila Wendice)
- "77 Sunset Strip"
- The Fifth Stair (1959) TV episode, Played by Julie Adams
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Eva Maria Meineke
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Girl at the Next Table (1957) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Wilson (as Margot)
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Sellars (as Sheila Wendice)
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by Grace Kelly
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
Chief Insp. Hubbard: There is evidence however that he was blackmailing you.
Tony Wendice: Blackmail?
Mark Halliday: Yes, I'm afraid it's true, Tony.
Chief Insp. Hubbard: And you suggest that he came in by the window. And we know that he came in by that door.
Margot Mary Wendice: But he can't have come in that way. That door was locked. And there are only two keys. My husband had his with him, and mine was in my handbag. Here.
Chief Insp. Hubbard: You could have let him in.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.