Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Capt. B.J. Hunnicutt (Character)
from "M*A*S*H" (1972)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen (1983) TV episode, Played by Mike Farrell
- As Time Goes By (1983) TV episode, Played by Mike Farrell
- Give and Take (1983) TV episode, Played by Mike Farrell
- Friends and Enemies (1983) TV episode, Played by Mike Farrell
- Say No More (1983) TV episode, Played by Mike Farrell
- "La imagen de tu vida"
- Episode #1.8 (2006) TV episode, Played by Mike Farrell (as Captain B.J. Hunnicut)
- 'M*A*S*H': 30th Anniversary Reunion (2002) (TV) Played by Mike Farrell
- Memories of M*A*S*H (1991) (TV) Played by Mike Farrell
B.J.: [All five men are drunk] Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute! Kwang, am I crazy, or-or is your English improving?
Col. Sherman T. Potter: Yeah, youz-you talkin' real good right now.
Kwang: Ah, yeah. W- Aaah, it must be the whiskey.
Col. Sherman T. Potter: Ah.
Kwang: Fill me up, Charlie.
Charles: How dare, do you realize who you're tal- a day ago, I employ- oh, what the hell.
[pours Kwang some whiskey]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.