Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Major Charles Winchester (Character)
from "M*A*S*H" (1972)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen (1983) TV episode, Played by David Ogden Stiers
- As Time Goes By (1983) TV episode, Played by David Ogden Stiers
- Give and Take (1983) TV episode, Played by David Ogden Stiers
- Friends and Enemies (1983) TV episode, Played by David Ogden Stiers
- Say No More (1983) TV episode, Played by David Ogden Stiers
- "La imagen de tu vida"
- Episode #1.8 (2006) TV episode, Played by David Ogden Stiers
- 'M*A*S*H': 30th Anniversary Reunion (2002) (TV) Played by David Ogden Stiers
- Memories of M*A*S*H (1991) (TV) Played by David Ogden Stiers
Major Charles Winchester: [Chair glued to his behind, Winchester struggles over to the bar] Max, get me a knife!
Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger: Major, don't! It's not worth it!
Major Charles Winchester: For my pants!
[Begins undoing belt, turns to crowd]
Major Charles Winchester: Attention, attention all personnel! It would appear that ol' Doc Funnypants is at it again and once again, I am the butt of his joke.
Major Charles Winchester: Please, please, please. We must all remember that the poor man is demented, he's obviously suffering from a fanny fetish.
[Points at his behind, crowd laughs and applauds]
Major Charles Winchester: Thank you all very much, you are indeed a source of inspiration during these
[inhales as Klinger accidentally cuts him]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.