Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andy Barclay (Character)
from Child's Play (1988)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Curse of Chucky (2013) Played by Alex Vincent
- It's Hard Being Evil (2008) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
- Evil Comes in Small Packages (2008) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
- "VH-1 Where Are They Now?"
- Horror Movie Stars (1999) TV episode, Played by Alex Vincent
- Child's Play 3 (1991) Played by Justin Whalin / Alex Vincent
... aka "Child's Play III" - USA (TV title)
- Child's Play 2 (1990) Played by Alex Vincent
- Child's Play (1988) Played by Alex Vincent
- Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation (2001) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
... aka "Boogeymen" - USA (short title)
- "Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater"
- Episode dated 29 January 1994 (1994) TV episode, Played by Alex Vincent
Social Worker: Andy? You still dreamin' about Chucky?
Andy Barclay: Sometimes.
Social Worker: You wanna talk about it?
Andy Barclay: [firmly] No.
Social Worker: Come on Andy. Remember what I told you? Talking helps make the
Social Worker, Andy Barclay: nightmares go away.
Andy Barclay: Well, Chucky was trying to take over my soul.
Social Worker: Why Andy?
Andy Barclay: There was this bad man who got inside my Good Guy doll. So he wouldn't have to go to Hell, but then he wanted to get inside me.
Social Worker: Why?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.