Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andy Barclay (Character)
from Child's Play (1988)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Curse of Chucky (2013) Played by Alex Vincent
- It's Hard Being Evil (2008) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
- Evil Comes in Small Packages (2008) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
- "VH-1 Where Are They Now?"
- Horror Movie Stars (1999) TV episode, Played by Alex Vincent
- Child's Play 3 (1991) Played by Justin Whalin / Alex Vincent
... aka "Child's Play III" - USA (TV title)
- Child's Play 2 (1990) Played by Alex Vincent
- Child's Play (1988) Played by Alex Vincent
- Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation (2001) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
... aka "Boogeymen" - USA (short title)
- "Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater"
- Episode dated 29 January 1994 (1994) TV episode, Played by Alex Vincent
Kyle: It's not the end of the world.
Andy Barclay: But they're gonna send me away.
Kyle: You'll be okay.
Andy Barclay: Where will I go?
Kyle: Andy, I lived with dozens of different families. And they always seem to send me away just when I'm getting comfortable. But you know what?
Andy Barclay: What?
Andy Barclay: Everytime it happens, it just makes me stronger. Because it reminds me that the only one I can count on is myself. Okay? And now you have to learn that. I know it sounds tough, but you'll deal with it.
Andy Barclay: It doesn't matter - wherever I go, Chucky'll find me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.