Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andy Barclay (Character)
from Child's Play (1988)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Curse of Chucky (2013) Played by Alex Vincent
- It's Hard Being Evil (2008) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
- Evil Comes in Small Packages (2008) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
- "VH-1 Where Are They Now?"
- Horror Movie Stars (1999) TV episode, Played by Alex Vincent
- Child's Play 3 (1991) Played by Justin Whalin / Alex Vincent
... aka "Child's Play III" - USA (TV title)
- Child's Play 2 (1990) Played by Alex Vincent
- Child's Play (1988) Played by Alex Vincent
- Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation (2001) (V) Played by Alex Vincent
... aka "Boogeymen" - USA (short title)
- "Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater"
- Episode dated 29 January 1994 (1994) TV episode, Played by Alex Vincent
Grace Poole: Andy, you'll be fine now. You'll come stay at the Center with us until we can find you a new family. We've placed Kyle with a number of families. Things always seem to turn out okay. Don't they?
[hands Andy his suitcase]
Kyle: There's your stuff.
Grace Poole: Come on Andy. Let's go.
Andy Barclay: He's still in the cellar Kyle. Don't let him get you too.
Grace Poole: Andy!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.