Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Child's Play (1988)
|Photos (See all 37 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Curse of Chucky (2013) Played by Brad Dourif / Brad Dourif (as Charles Lee Ray)
- Conceiving the 'Seed of Chucky' (2005) (V) Played by Brad Dourif
- "Robot Chicken"
- Plastic Buffet (2005) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Seed of Chucky (2004) Played by Brad Dourif
- Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation (2001) (V) Played by Brad Dourif / Brad Dourif (as Charles Lee Ray)
... aka "Boogeymen" - USA (short title)
- Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth (2000) (V) Played by Steven Anthony Lawrence (as Chuckie)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Lucy Lawless/Elliott Smith (1998) TV episode, Played by Brad Dourif
- Bride of Chucky (1998) Played by Brad Dourif
- Child's Play 3 (1991) Played by Brad Dourif
... aka "Child's Play III" - USA (TV title)
- Child's Play 2 (1990) Played by Brad Dourif
- The Horror Hall of Fame (1990) (TV) Played by Brad Dourif
- Child's Play (1988) Played by Brad Dourif / Brad Dourif (as Charles Lee Ray) / Edan Gross (as Friendly Chucky) / John Franklin (as Walkabout Chucky)
- "Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater"
- Episode dated 29 January 1994 (1994) TV episode, Played by Brad Dourif
Chucky: This looks like a good spot. Once I get my body back and remove the jipsy curse or whatever the hell my origin is, I won't be hanging out in any lettace patches! He he he!
[Chucky stabs a piece of lettace, causing them all to shriek]
Chucky: Huh? Who's there? Come and get some!
[the lettace all open revealing the Lettace Head Kids]
Chucky: What are you? Zombies?
Lettace Head Kid: We have no souls!
Lettace Head Kid 2: We feel no pain!
Lettace Head Kid 3: With your soul we can finally rid ourselves of this wretched lettace patch!
Lettace Head Kid: Give us your soul!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.