Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andrew Beckett (Character)
from Philadelphia (1993)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- I Am Love (2009) Played by Tom Hanks
... aka "Io sono l'amore" - Italy (original title)
- Premio Donostia a Antonio Banderas (2008) (TV) Played by Tom Hanks
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º Festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Tom Hanks
- El camino de Antonio Banderas (2006) (TV) Played by Tom Hanks
- "Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater"
- Quadriplegia, Nymphomania, and HIV-Positive Night (1995) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
Joe Miller: Explain this to me like I'm a six year old, didn't you have an obligation to tell your employers you had this deadly infectious disease?
Andrew Beckett: That's not the point from the day they hired me to the day they fired me, I served my clients consistency thoroughly with absolute excellency if they hadn't fired me that's what I've be doing today.
Joe Miller: And they don't want to fire you for having AIDS so in spite of your brilliance they make you look incompetent thus the mysterious is that what you're trying to tell me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.