Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lightning McQueen (Character)
from Cars (2006)
|Photos (See all 48 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Tales from Radiator Springs" (2013) TV series Played by Keith Ferguson
- "Mater's Tall Tales"
... aka "Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales" - USA (DVD title)
- Time Travel Mater (2012) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Air Mater (2011) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Moon Mater (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Monster Truck Mater (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Heavy Metal Mater (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- RiOa/Thomas the Unstoppable Tank Engine (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
- Cars 2 (2011) Played by Owen Wilson
- Tokyo Mater (2008) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Mater and the Ghostlight (2006) (V) Played by Owen Wilson
- Cars (2006) Played by Owen Wilson
... aka "Cars: Race to 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Rush - A Disney Pixar Adventures: Snapshot (2012) (VG) Played by Owen Wilson
... aka "Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - Snapshot" - France (original title)
- Cars 2: The Video Game (2011) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Cars (2006) (VG) Played by Owen Wilson
- "Animation Lookback"
- Top 5 Best and Worst Animated Films of 2011 (2012) TV episode, Played by Owen Wilson
Tow Mater: [laughing] Oh, buddy! You look like you've just seen... the Ghostlight!
Sheriff: Mater! Don't mock the Ghostlight!
Lightning McQueen: What is the Ghostlight?
[silence for 10 seconds]
Sheriff: The Ghostlight is a glowing orb of blue translucent light that haunts these very parts.
Tow Mater: Nah, don't be too scared, buddy, it ain't real.
Sheriff: It is real! It all started on a night like tonight. The song dogs were wailin' at the moon of Cadillac Range while the summer wind blew hot like the breath of Zozobra. A young couple was heading down this very stretch of the mother road when they spotted an unnatural blue glow, and all that was left were two out-of-state license plates. So remember: The one thing that angers the Ghostlight more than anything else is the sound of clanking metal.
[Mater's metal body clanks and tries to keeps it from shaking]
Sheriff: As you head home tonight, keep an eye out. The Ghostlight could be anywhere. Well, good night!
Sally Carrera: Whew, I'm bushed. Good night!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.