Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lightning McQueen (Character)
from Cars (2006)
|Photos (See all 48 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "Mater's Tall Tales"
... aka "Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales" - USA (DVD title)
- Time Travel Mater (2012) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Air Mater (2011) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Moon Mater (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Monster Truck Mater (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Heavy Metal Mater (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- RiOa/Thomas the Unstoppable Tank Engine (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
- Cars 2 (2011) Played by Owen Wilson
- Tokyo Mater (2008) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Mater and the Ghostlight (2006) (V) Played by Owen Wilson
- Cars (2006) Played by Owen Wilson
... aka "Cars: Race to 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Rush - A Disney Pixar Adventures: Snapshot (2012) (VG) Played by Owen Wilson
... aka "Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - Snapshot" - France (original title)
- Cars 2: The Video Game (2011) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Cars (2006) (VG) Played by Owen Wilson
- "Animation Lookback"
- Top 5 Best and Worst Animated Films of 2011 (2012) TV episode, Played by Owen Wilson
Boost: [Lightning arrives at an intersection in Tailfin Pass to find the Deliquent Road Hazards blocking the road] Sorry, chief. Road's closed.
Lightning McQueen: [looks behind the group] Looks okay to me.
DJ: [with his music playing] Nah. He means it's closed to you.
Lightning McQueen: What's that? I can't hear you.
DJ: I said it's closed to you!
Lightning McQueen: Nope. Still gettin' nothing.
Wingo: [DJ shuts off his music] He said get lost, pal!
Lightning McQueen: Oh what, are you gonna slice and dice me with your spoiler?
DJ: Hey, wait a...
Lightning McQueen: Tell you what, subwoofer, three laps oughta settle this. Me, you, and your little tweeter friends. When I win, you let me pass.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.