Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Friedrich von Trapp (Character)
from The Sound of Music (1965)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Paul Rudd/One Direction (2013) TV episode, Played by Beck Bennett (as Friedrich)
- Miley Cyrus/The Strokes (2011) TV episode, Played by Taran Killam
- The Sound of Music Live! (2013) (TV) Played by Michael Nigro (as Fredrich)
... aka "The Sound of Music" - USA (short title)
- The Pacifier (2005) Played by Dan Sutcliffe (as Friedrich)
... aka "Gnome" - Philippines (English title)
... aka "Captain Wolfe" - Japan (English title) (dubbed version)
- The Sound of Music (1965) Played by Nicholas Hammond (as Friedrich)
... aka "Rodgers and Hammerstein's The Sound of Music" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- The Trapp Family in America (1958) Played by Knut Mahlke (as Rupert von Trapp)
... aka "Die Trapp-Familie in Amerika" - West Germany (original title)
- The Trapp Family (1956) Played by Knut Mahlke (as Rupert von Trapp)
... aka "Die Trapp-Familie" - West Germany (original title)
Maria: [Friedrich and Kurt run into Maria's room during a thunderstorm] You boys weren't scared, too, were you?
Friedrich von Trapp: No. We just wanted to be sure that you weren't.
Maria: That was very thoughtful of you, Friedrich.
Friedrich von Trapp: It wasn't my idea. It was Kurt's.
Maria: Kurt! That's the one I left out. God bless Kurt!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.