Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Kelly (Character)
from From Hell (2001)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Jack the Ripper: The Definitive Story"
- Episode #1.1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Lexie Lambert (as Mary Jane Kelly)
- The Notebooks of Cornelius Crow (2005) (V) Played by Lauren Bigby
- Jack, the Last Victim (2005) (V) Played by Amanda Almond (as Mary Jane Kelly)
- From Hell (2001) Played by Heather Graham
- Love Lies Bleeding (1999) Played by Andrea Miltner
- "The Outer Limits"
... aka "The New Outer Limits" - USA (promotional title)
- Ripper (1999) TV episode, Played by Mary Ann Skoll (as Mary Jane Kelly)
- The Ripper (1997) (TV) Played by Karen Davitt
- "Jack the Ripper"
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Lysette Anthony (as Mary Jane Kelly)
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Lysette Anthony (as Mary Jane Kelly)
- Murder by Decree (1979) Played by Susan Clark
... aka "Sherlock Holmes and Saucy Jack" - USA (alternative title)
- A Study in Terror (1965) Played by Edina Ronay
Ada: Look, I bring everything for supper!
Mary Kelly: [snatches an envelope full of money] You little thief! I need this money!
Ada: I only take some money to buy food. For me and for you. Was that bad, Marie?
Mary Kelly: It's fine, dear. But until I go away, it's not safe for you to go out by yourself.
Ada: [caresses Mary's face] I stay with Marie, beautiful Marie.
Mary Kelly: It's alright, darling. You don't have to pay for your food.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.