Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Hellraiser (1987)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Hellraiser: Revelations (2011) Played by Stephan Smith Collins
- Hellraiser: Hellworld (2005) (V) Played by Doug Bradley
- Hellraiser: Deader (2005) (V) Played by Doug Bradley
- Hellraiser: Hellseeker (2002) (V) Played by Doug Bradley
- Hellraiser: Inferno (2000) (V) Played by Doug Bradley
- Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996) Played by Doug Bradley
... aka "Hellraiser IV: Bloodline" - UK, USA (poster title)
- Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992) Played by Doug Bradley
- Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988) Played by Doug Bradley
- Hellraiser (1987) Played by Doug Bradley (as Pinhead the Lead Cenobite)
Pinhead: Ah, Kirsty. We thought we lost you.
Female Cenobite: So sweet of you to come back.
Pinhead: How can it send us back, child? We're already here... and so are you!
[Pinhead transforms the box into the Leviathan Configuration]
Kirsty Cotton: I didn't open the box!
Female Cenobite: "Didn't open the box." And what was it last time, "Didn't know what the box was?" And yet, we do keep finding each other, don't we?
Pinhead: Oh, Kirsty. So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it.
Female Cenobite: Perhaps you're teasing us. Are you teasing us?
Kirsty Cotton: I've come for my father!
[the Cenobites laugh at that]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.