Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Don Lockwood (Character)
from Singin' in the Rain (1952)
|Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by Gene Kelly
- "Por Toda Minha Vida"
- Nara Leão (2007) TV episode, Played by Gene Kelly
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Gene Kelly
- AFI's 100 Years... 100 Songs: America's Greatest Music in the Movies (2004) (TV) Played by Gene Kelly
[Don's about to start shooting a new movie]
Cosmo Brown: What's this one about?
Don Lockwood: It's a French revolution story...
Cosmo Brown: Don't tell me. You're a French aristocrat, she's a simple girl of the people, and she won't even give you a tumbrel. Hah!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.