Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Coolest Looking Tattooed Character
- Who Is the Nastiest Villain?
- Most Iconic Scene from a Scorsese Movie?
- Men Don't Wear Hats Anymore
- Favorite Robert De Niro Character
- Best Cigar Smoking Tough Guys
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
Max Cady (Character)
from Cape Fear (1991)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Robert Mitchum / Robert De Niro
- Spisok korabley (2008) Played by Robert De Niro
... aka "Catalogue of Ships" - International (English title) (informal English title)
- The 64th Annual Academy Awards (1992) (TV) Played by Robert De Niro
Max Cady: So, here we are, two lawyers for all practical purposes talking shop.
Sam Bowden: How much do you want Mr. Cady?
Max Cady: How much do I want what?
Sam Bowden: How much money do you want?
Max Cady: Money? Counselor, do I look destitute you.
Sam Bowden: Well I'm open to discussion within reasonable limits.
Max Cady: You ever been a woman.
Sam Bowden: What?
Max Cady: A woman... some fat, hairy hillbilly's wet dream.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.