Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marty DiBergi (Character)
from This Is Spinal Tap (1984)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Live Earth (2007) (TV) Played by Rob Reiner
... aka "Live Earth 7.7.07" - International (English title) (poster title)
... aka "Live Earth: The Concerts for a Climate in Crisis" - International (English title)
... aka "SOS: The Movement for a Climate in Crisis" - International (English title) (poster title)
- Catching Up with Marty DiBergi (2000) (V) Played by Rob Reiner
- Spinal Tap: The Final Tour (1998) (V) Played by Rob Reiner
- A Spinal Tap Reunion: The 25th Anniversary London Sell-Out (1992) (TV) Played by Rob Reiner
- Billy Crystal: Don't Get Me Started - The Lost Minutes (1987) (TV) Played by Rob Reiner (as Martin Di Bergi)
... aka "The Lost Minutes of Billy Crystal" - USA (alternative title)
- Billy Crystal: Don't Get Me Started - The Billy Crystal Special (1986) (TV) Played by Rob Reiner (as Martin Di Bergi)
... aka "On Location: Billy Crystal - Don't Get Me Started" - USA (series title)
- This Is Spinal Tap (1984) Played by Rob Reiner
... aka "This is Spinal Tap®: A Rockumentary by Martin Di Bergi" - USA (complete title)
[Nigel is playing a soft piece on the piano]
Marty DiBergi: It's very pretty.
Nigel Tufnel: Yeah, I've been fooling around with it for a few months.
Marty DiBergi: It's a bit of a departure from what you normally play.
Nigel Tufnel: It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.
Marty DiBergi: It's very nice.
Nigel Tufnel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.