Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Sundance Kid (Character)
from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Blackthorn (2011) Played by Padraic Delaney (as Sundance)
- Outlaw Trail: The Treasure of Butch Cassidy (2006) Played by Michael Van Wagenen (as Sundance Kid)
- The Legend of Butch & Sundance (2006) (TV) Played by Ryan Browning
- Venice Knights (2006) Played by Kevin Love (as Sundance Kid)
- Gambler V: Playing for Keeps (1994) (TV) Played by Brett Cullen (as Sundance Kid)
- Butch and Sundance: The Early Days (1979) Played by William Katt
- Adios Compañeros (1971) Played by Giancarlo Prete (as Sundance Kid)
... aka "Giù la testa... hombre" - Italy (original title)
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969) Played by Robert Redford
- "Zane Grey Theater"
... aka "Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (rerun title)
- Sundown at Bitter Creek (1958) TV episode, Played by Peter Breck (as Sundance Kid)
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- The Auction (1957) TV episode, Played by John Carlyle
- The Three Outlaws (1956) Played by Alan Hale Jr. (as Sundance Kid)
- Wyoming Renegades (1954) Played by William Bishop (as Sundance Kid)
- The Texas Rangers (1951) Played by Ian MacDonald
- Return of the Bad Men (1948) Played by Robert Ryan (as Sundance Kid)
... aka "Return of the Badmen" - International (English title)
- Cheyenne (1947) Played by Arthur Kennedy
... aka "The Wyoming Kid" - USA (reissue title)
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 8 March 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Robert Redford
- "20 to 1"
- Magnificent Movies (2006) TV episode, Played by Robert Redford
- Mickybo and Me (2004) Played by Robert Redford
... aka "Mickybo & Me" - Ireland (English title)
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Robert Redford
The Sundance Kid: What was this guy like?
Butch Cassidy: Who?
The Sundance Kid: Hanks.
Butch Cassidy: Okay, really.
The Sundance Kid: Thanks a lot.
Butch Cassidy: What for?
The Sundance Kid: Oh, I wanted you to tell me he was a lousy bastard that didn't deserve to live. Did he have any family?
Butch Cassidy: Just the five kids.
The Sundance Kid: Did he?
Butch Cassidy: No! And will you quit torturing yourself! He didn't have any kids. He didn't even hava a wife... just some old hag he lived with. Sundance, when you go get yourself in gunfights, you cna't just pick orphans to do it with.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.