Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from A Christmas Story (1983)
- "Movies in Real Life"
- A Christmas Story in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Sebastian Hedges Thomas
- A Christmas Story 2 (2012) (V) Played by David Michael Paul
- It Runs in the Family (1994) Played by David Zahorsky
... aka "My Summer Story" - , International (English title) (alternative title)
- Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss (1988) (TV) Played by Ross Eldridge
- "American Playhouse"
- The Star-Crossed Romance of Josephine Cosnowski (1985) TV episode, Played by Jeff Yonis
- The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters (1982) TV episode, Played by Jeff Yonis
- A Christmas Story (1983) Played by R.D. Robb
- The Phantom of the Open Hearth (1976) (TV) Played by Bryan Utman
... aka "Visions: The Phantom of the Open Hearth" - USA (series title)
Flick: Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!
Schwartz: That's 'cause you know it'll stick!
Flick: You're full of it!
Schwartz: Oh yeah?
Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.