Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from A Christmas Story (1983)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- A Christmas Story in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Caggiano
- A Christmas Story 2 (2012) (V) Played by David W. Thompson
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Episode VI: It's a Trap (2011) TV episode, Played by Colin Ford
- Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap (2010) (V) Played by Colin Ford
- It Runs in the Family (1994) Played by Geoffrey Wigdor
... aka "My Summer Story" - , International (English title) (alternative title)
- Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss (1988) (TV) Played by Cameron Johann
- "American Playhouse"
- The Star-Crossed Romance of Josephine Cosnowski (1985) TV episode, Played by William Lampley
- The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters (1982) TV episode, Played by William Lampley
- A Christmas Story (1983) Played by Scott Schwartz
- The Phantom of the Open Hearth (1976) (TV) Played by William Lampley
... aka "Visions: The Phantom of the Open Hearth" - USA (series title)
Schwartz: Hey, smart ass. I asked my old man about sticking your tongue to a flagpole in the winter, and he says that it'll freeze right to the pole, just like I told ya.
Flick: Ah, baloney. What would your old man know about anything?
Schwartz: He knows, because he once saw a guy stick his tongue to a railroad track on a bet, and the fire department had to come get the guy's tongue off the track, because he couldn't get it off.
Randy: [is trying to catch up] C'mon, guys! Wait up! C'mon, guys! Wait up!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.