Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Parker (Character)
from A Christmas Story (1983)
- A Christmas Story 2 (2012) (V) Played by Daniel Stern (as The Old Man)
- It Runs in the Family (1994) Played by Charles Grodin
... aka "My Summer Story" - , International (English title) (alternative title)
- A Christmas Story (1983) Played by Darren McGavin (as The Old Man Parker)
- The Phantom of the Open Hearth (1976) (TV) Played by James Broderick
... aka "Visions: The Phantom of the Open Hearth" - USA (series title)
- The House Then and Now (2012) (V) Played by Daniel Stern (as The Old Man)
- Christmas Unwrapped: The History of Christmas (1997) (TV) Played by Darren McGavin
[Furnace makes creaking noise]
Mr. Parker: Hold it! Shhh...
[Furnace makes loud banging noises]
Mr. Parker: Aha! Aha! It's a clinkerrrr! That blasted, stupid furnace! Dadgummit!
[Mr. Parker falls down the stairs]
Mr. Parker: Damn skates!
Mr. Parker: Oh for cripe's sake, open up that damper, will ya? Who the hell turned it all the way down? Hawk head! Aw, blasted poop flirt rattle crap camel flirt. You blonker frattle feet sturckle frat! Of a womp sack butt ratter bottom fodder...
Ralphie as Adult: In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity, that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.