Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Parker (Character)
from A Christmas Story (1983)
- A Christmas Story 2 (2012) (V) Played by Daniel Stern (as The Old Man)
- It Runs in the Family (1994) Played by Charles Grodin
... aka "My Summer Story" - , International (English title) (alternative title)
- A Christmas Story (1983) Played by Darren McGavin (as The Old Man Parker)
- The Phantom of the Open Hearth (1976) (TV) Played by James Broderick
... aka "Visions: The Phantom of the Open Hearth" - USA (series title)
- The House Then and Now (2012) (V) Played by Daniel Stern (as The Old Man)
- Christmas Unwrapped: The History of Christmas (1997) (TV) Played by Darren McGavin
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
Mr. Parker: That son of a bitch would freeze up in the middle of summer on the equator!
Mother: Little pitchers!
Mr. Parker: Thanks... hold it!
[the furnace conks out]
Mr. Parker: It's a clinker! That blasted stupid furnace dadgummit!
[he walks down a few stairs and falls the rest of the way down]
Mr. Parker: Damn skates!
Mr. Parker: Oh, for cripes sake, open up the damper will ya? Who the hell turned it all the way down? AGAIN! Oh, blast it!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.