Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ralph 'Ralphie' Parker (Character)
from A Christmas Story (1983)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- A Christmas Story in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Milo Delaney (as Ralphie)
- A Christmas Story 2 (2012) (V) Played by Braeden Lemasters (as Ralph Parker)
- It Runs in the Family (1994) Played by Kieran Culkin
... aka "My Summer Story" - , International (English title) (alternative title)
- Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss (1988) (TV) Played by Jean Shepherd (as Ralph) / Jerry O'Connell (as Young Ralph)
- "American Playhouse"
- The Star-Crossed Romance of Josephine Cosnowski (1985) TV episode, Played by Peter Kowanko (as Young Ralph)
- Concealed Enemies, Part I: Suspicion (1984) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Baltzer (as Ralph)
- The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters (1982) TV episode, Played by Matt Dillon (as Ralph) / Jean Shepherd (as Ralph)
- Any Friend of Nicholas Nickleby Is a Friend of Mine (1982) TV episode, Played by Ray Bradbury (as Ralph as Man)
- A Christmas Story (1983) Played by Peter Billingsley (as Ralphie) / Jean Shepherd (as Ralphie as an Adult)
- The Phantom of the Open Hearth (1976) (TV) Played by David Elliot (as Ralph) / Jean Shepherd (as Ralph Parker) / David Elliott (as Ralph Parker As A Boy)
... aka "Visions: The Phantom of the Open Hearth" - USA (series title)
- The House Then and Now (2012) (V) Played by Peter Billingsley (as Ralphie)
- 'A Christmas Story' We All Know and Love (2012) (V) Played by Peter Billingsley (as Ralphie)
- Catching Up with Ralphie and His Family (2012) (V) Played by Peter Billingsley (as Ralphie)
- Christmas Unwrapped: The History of Christmas (1997) (TV) Played by Peter Billingsley (as Ralphie Parker)
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
Mr. Parker: That son of a bitch would freeze up in the middle of summer on the equator!
Mother: Little pitchers!
Mr. Parker: Thanks... hold it!
[the furnace conks out]
Mr. Parker: It's a clinker! That blasted stupid furnace dadgummit!
[he walks down a few stairs and falls the rest of the way down]
Mr. Parker: Damn skates!
Mr. Parker: Oh, for cripes sake, open up the damper will ya? Who the hell turned it all the way down? AGAIN! Oh, blast it!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.