Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from A Christmas Story (1983)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- A Christmas Story 2 (2012) (V) Played by Braeden Lemasters (as Ralph Parker)
- It Runs in the Family (1994) Played by Kieran Culkin (as Ralph 'Ralphie' Parker)
- Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss (1988) (TV) Played by Jean Shepherd (as Ralph) / Jerry O'Connell (as Young Ralph)
- "American Playhouse"
- The Star-Crossed Romance of Josephine Cosnowski (1985) TV episode, Played by Peter Kowanko (as Young Ralph)
- Concealed Enemies, Part I: Suspicion (1984) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Baltzer (as Ralph)
- The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters (1982) TV episode, Played by Matt Dillon (as Ralph) / Jean Shepherd (as Ralph)
- Any Friend of Nicholas Nickleby Is a Friend of Mine (1982) TV episode, Played by Ray Bradbury (as Ralph as Man)
- A Christmas Story (1983) Played by Peter Billingsley / Jean Shepherd (as Ralphie as an Adult)
- The Phantom of the Open Hearth (1976) (TV) Played by David Elliot (as Ralph) / Jean Shepherd (as Ralph Parker) / David Elliott (as Ralph Parker As A Boy)
... aka "Visions: The Phantom of the Open Hearth" - USA (series title)
- The House Then and Now (2012) (V) Played by Peter Billingsley
- 'A Christmas Story' We All Know and Love (2012) (V) Played by Peter Billingsley
- Catching Up with Ralphie and His Family (2012) (V) Played by Peter Billingsley
- Christmas Unwrapped: The History of Christmas (1997) (TV) Played by Peter Billingsley (as Ralphie Parker)
Ralphie as Adult: Round One was over. heh heh. Parents one, kids, zip. I can feel the Christmas noose beginning to tighten. Maybe, what happened next, was inevitable.
Mother: Ralphie, what would you like for Christmas?
Ralphie as Adult: Horrified, I heard myself blurt it out!
Ralphie as Adult: I want a Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle. Oooooooh!
Mother: No, you'll shoot your eye out.
Ralphie as Adult: Oh no! It was a classic, mother BB-gun block. "You'll shoot your eye out!" That deadly phrase honored many times by hundreds of mothers was not surmountable by any means known to Kid-dom, but such as my mania, my desire for a Red Ryder carbine, that I immediately began to rebuild the dike.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.