Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Baby Herman (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Love, Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- The Best of Roger Rabbit (1996) (V) Played by April Winchell (as Young Baby Herman) / Lou Hirsch (as Adult Baby Herman)
... aka "Disney and Steven Spielberg Present the Best of Roger Rabbit" - USA (complete title)
- Trail Mix-Up (1993) Played by April Winchell (as Young Baby Herman) / Lou Hirsch (as Adult Baby Herman)
- Roller Coaster Rabbit (1990) Played by April Winchell (as Young Baby Herman) / Lou Hirsch (as Adult Baby Herman)
- Tummy Trouble (1989) Played by April Winchell (as Young Baby Herman) / Lou Hirsch (as Adult Baby Herman)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Played by Lou Hirsch
... aka "Roger Rabbit" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
Eddie Valiant: A ladies' man, eh?
Baby Herman: The problem is I got a fifty year old lust and a three year old dinky. Look, Valiant, the rabbit didn't kill Acme. He's not a murderer, I should know, he's a dear friend of mine. I tell ya Valiant, the whole thing stinks like yesterday's diapers. Look at this. The papers said Acme left no will. That's a load of succotash. Any toon knows Acme had a will. He promised to leave Toontown to us toons. That will is the real reason he got bumped off.
Eddie Valiant: Has anyone ever seen this will?
Baby Herman: Ah, no. But he gave us his solemn oath.
Eddie Valiant: If you think that guy could do anything solemn, the gag's on you, pal.
Baby Herman: I just thought that since you were the one who got my pal in trouble, you might wanna help get him out. I can pay ya.
Eddie Valiant: [angry] Save your money for a pair of elevator shoes!
Baby Herman: Hey hey hay, Valiant, wait!
[cigar falls to floor as stroller hits woman]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.