Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Roger Rabbit (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Love, Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Bob Bergen
- Who Made Roger Rabbit (2003) (V) Played by Charles Fleischer
- The Best of Roger Rabbit (1996) (V) Played by Charles Fleischer
... aka "Disney and Steven Spielberg Present the Best of Roger Rabbit" - USA (complete title)
- Trail Mix-Up (1993) Played by Charles Fleischer
- "Tiny Toon Adventures"
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents... Tiny Toon Adventures" - USA (complete title)
- Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian (1991) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- New Character Day (1991) TV episode, Played by Steven Spielberg (as White Rabbit)
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Disneyland Fun (1990) (V) Played by Charles Fleischer / Corey Burton (as White Rabbit)
... aka "Disney Sing-Along-Songs: It's a Small World" - USA (reissue title)
- Roller Coaster Rabbit (1990) Played by Charles Fleischer
- Tummy Trouble (1989) Played by Charles Fleischer
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Charles Fleischer
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Played by Charles Fleischer
... aka "Roger Rabbit" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Roger Rabbit (2008) TV episode, Played by Charles Fleischer
- "20 to 1"
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Charles Fleischer
Raoul J. Raoul: Cut! Cut, cut, cut, cut, CUT!
Baby Herman: What the hell was wrong with THAT take?
Raoul J. Raoul: Nothing with you, Baby Herman. You were great. You were perfect. You were BETTER than perfect! It's Roger, he keeps BLOWING HIS LINES! Roger, what is this?
Roger Rabbit: A tweeting bird.
Raoul J. Raoul: "A tweeting bird." Roger, read this script. Look what it says. It says, "Rabbit gets klunked, rabbit sees STARS." Not birds, STARS!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.