Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Roger Rabbit (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Love, Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Bob Bergen
- Who Made Roger Rabbit (2003) (V) Played by Charles Fleischer
- The Best of Roger Rabbit (1996) (V) Played by Charles Fleischer
... aka "Disney and Steven Spielberg Present the Best of Roger Rabbit" - USA (complete title)
- Trail Mix-Up (1993) Played by Charles Fleischer
- "Tiny Toon Adventures"
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents... Tiny Toon Adventures" - USA (complete title)
- Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian (1991) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- New Character Day (1991) TV episode, Played by Steven Spielberg (as White Rabbit)
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Disneyland Fun (1990) (V) Played by Charles Fleischer / Corey Burton (as White Rabbit)
... aka "Disney Sing-Along-Songs: It's a Small World" - USA (reissue title)
- Roller Coaster Rabbit (1990) Played by Charles Fleischer
- Tummy Trouble (1989) Played by Charles Fleischer
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Charles Fleischer
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Played by Charles Fleischer
... aka "Roger Rabbit" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Roger Rabbit (2008) TV episode, Played by Charles Fleischer
- "20 to 1"
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Charles Fleischer
Eddie Valiant: You crazy rabbit! I'm out there risking my neck for you, and what are you doing? Singing and dancing!
Roger Rabbit: But I'm a toon. Toons are supposed to make people laugh.
Eddie Valiant: Sit down!
Roger Rabbit: You don't understand. Those people needed to laugh.
Eddie Valiant: Then when they're done laughing, they'll call the cops. That guy Angelo would rat on you for a nickel.
Roger Rabbit: Not Angelo. He'd never turn me in.
Eddie Valiant: Why? Because you made him laugh?
Roger Rabbit: That's right! A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.