Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which of these pictures makes you LOL?
- Which Cartoon Characters Can Replace Human Characters?
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- I want those red shoes!
- Poll Suggestion: R.I.P Bob Hoskins
- You're Caught in a Mystery
- Defective Detectives
- Invention of the Piano: 360th Anniversary
- Animation Characters That Should Be In Prison
- If one cinematic skill could improve my life ...
Eddie Valiant (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
R.K. Maroon: How much do you know about show business, Mr. Valiant?
Eddie Valiant: Only that there is no business like it, no business I know.
R.K. Maroon: Yeah. And there's no business more expensive. I'm 25 grand over budget on the latest Baby Herman cartoon. You've seen the rabbit blowing his lines. He can't keep his mind on his job. You know why?
Eddie Valiant: One too many refrigerators dropped on his head?
R.K. Maroon: Nah, he's a toon. You can drop anything you want on his head, he'll shake it off. But break his heart, goes to pieces just like you and me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.