Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- Poll Suggestion: R.I.P Bob Hoskins
- Invention of the Piano: 360th Anniversary
- If one cinematic skill could improve my life ...
- Defective Detectives
- I want those red shoes!
- Which Cartoon Characters Can Replace Human Characters?
- Which of these pictures makes you LOL?
- Animation Characters That Should Be In Prison
- You're Caught in a Mystery
Eddie Valiant (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Disney Afternoon (2014) TV episode, Played by Bob Hoskins
- "20 to 1"
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Bob Hoskins
R.K. Maroon: [Ducking under the curtains] Kinda jumpy, aren't you, Mr. Valiant? It's just Dumbo.
Eddie Valiant: I KNOW who it is.
[Maroon opens the window]
R.K. Maroon: I got him on loan from Disney - him and half the cast of Fantasia. The best part is, they work for peanuts.
[Throws peanuts to Dumbo, who flies off]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.