Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- You're Caught in a Mystery
- I want those red shoes!
- If one cinematic skill could improve my life ...
- Defective Detectives
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- Poll Suggestion: R.I.P Bob Hoskins
- Which of these pictures makes you LOL?
- Animation Characters That Should Be In Prison
Eddie Valiant (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
Roger Rabbit: What could have possibly happen to you to turn you into such a sourpuss?
Eddie Valiant: You really want to know? I'll tell you. A toon killed my brother.
Roger Rabbit: A toon? No!
Eddie Valiant: Yes, a toon. We were investigating a robbery at the First National Bank of Toontown. Back in those days, me and Teddy liked working Toontown, thought it was a lot of laughs. Anyway, this guy got away with a zillion simoleons. We trailed him to a little dive down on Yukster Street...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.