Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- Which Cartoon Characters Can Replace Human Characters?
- If one cinematic skill could improve my life ...
- You're Caught in a Mystery
- Invention of the Piano: 360th Anniversary
- I want those red shoes!
- Defective Detectives
- Which of these pictures makes you LOL?
- Poll Suggestion: R.I.P Bob Hoskins
- Animation Characters That Should Be In Prison
Eddie Valiant (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
Judge Doom: A few weeks ago I had the good providence to stumble upon a plan of the city council. A construction plan of epic proportions. We're calling it a freeway.
Eddie Valiant: Freeway? What the hell's a freeway?
Judge Doom: Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.