Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Poll Suggestion: R.I.P Bob Hoskins
- I want those red shoes!
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- Animation Characters That Should Be In Prison
- Defective Detectives
- If one cinematic skill could improve my life ...
- Which of these pictures makes you LOL?
- You're Caught in a Mystery
Eddie Valiant (Character)
from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
Jessica Rabbit: Oh, no. Where's Roger?
Eddie Valiant: Roger?. He chickened out on me back at the studio.
Jessica Rabbit: No he didn't. I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk... so he wouldn't get hurt.
Eddie Valiant: Makes perfect sense.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.