Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Top 10 Memorable 'New Year's Eve/Day' Quotes ...
- YES! Yees!! YESSS!!!
- Clichés in Romantic Movies
- Most Iconic New York City Scene
- Keep Calm and Take this Poll!
- Female Title Characters, Part 2
- Bickering Couples
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- Best Opposites Attract Movie Couples
- Comedy Personas
Sally Albright (Character)
from When Harry Met Sally... (1989)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)|
- There's Something About Romcoms (2016) (TV) Played by Meg Ryan (as Sally)
- "Amor & Sexo"
- Episode #2.4 (2011) TV episode, Played by Meg Ryan
- "20 to 1"
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Meg Ryan
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Meg Ryan
- Celebrity Naked Ambition (2003) (TV) Played by Meg Ryan
[voiceover as last documentary couple]
Harry Burns: The first time we met, we hated each other.
Sally Albright: No, you didn't hate me, I hated you. The second time we met, you didn't even remember me.
Harry Burns: I did too, I remembered you. The third time we met, we became friends.
Sally Albright: We were friends for a long time.
Harry Burns: And then we weren't.
Sally Albright: And then we fell in love.
[on sofa as last documentary couple]
Sally Albright: Three months later we got married.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.