Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lydia Deetz (Character)
from Beetlejuice (1988)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Yancy the Yo-Yo Boy (2007) TV episode, Played by Candace Bailey
- Not So Peaceful Pines (1991) TV episode, Played by Alyson Court
- Journey to the Centre of the Neitherworld (1991) TV episode, Played by Alyson Court
- Catmandu Got His Tongue (1991) TV episode, Played by Alyson Court
- King BJ (1991) TV episode, Played by Alyson Court
- Relatively Pesty (1991) TV episode, Played by Alyson Court
- Beetlejuice (1988) Played by Winona Ryder
... aka "Beetle Juice" - USA (original title)
Betelgeuse: [Trying to get Lydia to guess his name, he makes a beetle appear] Hi! How're ya doin?
Lydia: [Gasps] Ah B-Beetle!
Betelgeuse: Yes! Now for part two...
Lydia: [Conjures a glass of orange juice that pours into a glass] Beetle... Breakfast... Orange... Liquid... Beetle Juice?
Betelgeuse: Yes! You said it!
Lydia: Your name's "Beetle Juice"?
Betelgeuse: You said it two times, come on. Say it one more time!
Lydia: Wait a minute... it was you, you were the snake.
Betelgeuse: What are you talking about a snake?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.